Terms of Service
Last updated on 2022/02/22
Table of Contents
Terms of Service
Conditions of service
Account Creation. You may need to register as a member of LEADRP, and you can use the online quote, upload design files, and other functions. You must ensure that the information you fill in and provide is true, accurate, and complete. Otherwise, you may not be able to access the services from LEADRP, or your use may be restricted or even affect your ability to use the platform-specific functions. After you register successfully, we will configure an account for you.
Account responsibility. The ownership of the account belongs to the platform, and users only enjoy the right to use the account during the term of this agreement. Without the consent of the platform, a user’s account is only for the user’s use. The account information and rights shall not be transferred, donated, borrowed, sold, authorized, or leased to a third party for use or jointly controlled and used by a third party.
Account cancellation. If you need to cancel your account, you have the right to cancel your account by means and procedures published on the platform. We will provide you with an account cancellation service after verifying your identity and clearing up account assets (such as prepaid or acquired virtual assets, etc.) and disputes. This agreement will terminate upon account cancellation, and we will cease to provide any services to you.
We reserve the right to modify the membership and related systems at any time.
In accordance with this clause, you can use online quoting, uploading design files, and other functions in LEADRP.
If you submit an order through the LEADRP, you need to understand and agree as follows:
1. The price displayed on the web page is for reference only. The transaction price is subject to Proforma Invoice confirmed by both parties. When your order is uploaded to the LEADRP and confirmed, you may not cancel the order only confirmed by both parties.
2. LEADRP is not obligated to accept any orders. Suppose we cannot complete your order under existing technology. The design contains content that violates national laws and regulations. In that case, we have the right to stop the order.
3. The after-sales service of the order received by the LEADRP will be subject to the content of the LEADRP quality commitment. Please keep the purchase documents.
4. If the production error occurs due to your subjective reasons, and the order is returned, and LEADRP will try to solve the problem with you, but the expenses incurred will be borne by you; if the personal data you filled in the LEADRP is wrong, you will bear all the losses; if the delivery of the LEADRP is not delivered in time according to your reasonable requirements, you have the right to refuse. And please let us know in time.
In order for us to better serve you and make our services fast and efficient, you need to cooperate with:
1. Fill in detailed and accurate personal information when registering
2. Keep your email address as the current address
3. If there are any changes, you should update your personal information in a timely manner
4. Agree to the terms of service and have the capacity for civil conduct to confirm these terms
5. Pay all relevant fees to LEADRP when using paid services.
Information or advertising
You agree to allow us to send or display advertising, promotion, or promotional information (including commercial and non-commercial information) to you by ourselves or by third-party advertisers in compliance with laws and regulations while accepting the services provided by us. Suppose you are not interested in sending or recommending advertisements or information. In that case, you can control the system to show you or not to show/reduce the display of relevant types of advertisements or information based on the relevant technical options.
Modification and Improvement of the Terms of Service
We reserve the right to modify and improve the Terms of Service (including but not limited to this clause) and mark an update date. We will notify our members by email when the updated terms involve service charges.
If you do not agree to the updated agreement, you have the right to cancel your membership. After the terms are updated, your use of our services will indicate that you have accepted our updated terms.
LEADRP reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service anytime without notice in advance.
LEADRP shall not be liable to you or the third party for implementing the right to modify or discontinue the service.
Copyright Policy, Representation, and Assurance
You need to ensure that the information and data you send to us do not infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of other third parties or violate the laws and regulations of China, the EU, the United States, or the place where the products are ultimately used or where you are located.
You warrant that all or any loss, damage, cost, and expense caused by you, in violation of the previous statements and warranties, or as a result of any third party allegation that the design constitutes an infringement or constitutes an infringement of its copyright or other intellectual property rights, includes reasonable legal fees should be borne by you. The above warranty obligations you promise are still valid after the termination of these Terms of Service.
You warrant that the data and information you provide comply with any relevant export control laws and regulations of Taiwan, Japan, the United States, and/or any other relevant country regarding confidential Information or products, especially export control data.
Copyright and Trademark
LEADRP website and platform are owned and managed by Lead Technology(HK) Group Limited. You understand and agree that all content used contains proprietary and confidential information protected by intellectual property laws. All information provided to you through the LEADRP’s website, including but not limited to text, software, sound, pictures, videos, graphics, trademarks, and other commercial information, is subject to the Copyright Law, Trademark Law, and Patents of the People’s Republic of China. Law and other property ownership laws. Anyone can use this information only if they are authorized in writing. You may not use, copy, or distribute such information, software, trademarks, or materials without modification or creation of derivative works, or decompile or disassembling them without our prior written authorization.
The design content you submit for storage and sharing production must comply with the People’s Republic of China laws.
LEADRP reserves the right to remove and remove any illegal content or poor-quality content from this website. Under no circumstances shall Lead Technology(HK) Group Limited be liable for refusal to accept, remove or cleanse.
If you violate any of the provisions of this clause, we reserve the right to terminate your membership in the LEADRP.
We will do our utmost to ensure that you will receive satisfactory service by the LEADRP.
We will not be liable for any suspension or termination of service in the future due to a force majeure event.
As a condition of your use of our services, you agree not to use the service as follows:
1. Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any illegal, harmful, coercive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, private, harmful, or otherwise defamatory content.
2. Endanger minors in any way.
3. Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any proprietary rights that infringe on the patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other rights of others.
4. Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content containing software viruses or any other computer code, file, or program designed to interfere with, disrupt or limit the functionality of computer software.
5. Interfere with or disrupt the website site, server, or network connected to the site, or do not comply with the requirements, procedures, policies, or specifications for connecting to the site network.
If the website is lost or damaged due to your fault (including the loss to the third party by the website), you will be liable for losses or damages.
You are solely responsible for the transmission of the content. Your service use shall apply to all local, national and international laws relating to the Services and the Internet. You must comply with:
1. When sending materials from China, they must comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations.
2. Do not use LEADRP for illegal purposes.
3. Comply with current laws and regulations in the country where you live.
4. Do not interfere with or damage the website service.
5. Compliance with all Internet protocols, regulations, and procedures for using services.
6. Compliance with Internet ethics, including your consent not to transmit any illegal, harassing, harmful, coercive, defamatory, vulgar, or obscene information or materials.
In addition, you may not transmit any material that incites others to commit a crime; you may not transmit any material that is not ethical or endangering national security or national interests; nor may you transmit any material that violates local, national, or international laws or ethics. You are not allowed to enter other people’s computer systems without permission. If your actions violate the above terms of service, LEADRP has the right to terminate your membership.
Suppose you use Lead Technology(HK) Group Limited to conduct any illegal or infringing acts. In that case, you are solely responsible for it. You are also responsible for all liability for the resulting loss. You warrant that all losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by us in violation of these Terms or by third parties alleging that the content you transmit constitutes you shall bear a violation of its powers.
You agree to protect the interests of the website and undertake to indemnify any losses and damages, costs and fees, and attorney’s fees caused by your violation of this article, including the legal liabilities and economic losses caused by the infringement of the rights and interests of the website caused by the use of your account and password by a third party.
You comply with all relevant laws and regulations when using LEADRP and exporting or transmitting any materials or software through the services of Lead Technology(HK) Group Limited.
This service applies to the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China. You and we agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the service are submitted to the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration in accordance with the Court’s arbitration rules in effect at the time of submitting the arbitration application. The language used in the arbitration shall be Chinese. Suppose any provision of the service is invalid or unenforceable. In that case, the Terms will be replaced by valid and enforceable terms as far as possible in the event of their original intent, and the other terms will continue to apply. You also agree that our waiver of any right in these Terms does not constitute a waiver of other terms
How to contact us
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +86 162 1208 4955
Address: 5F, B3, Jinyuda Industrial Park, Shangliao, Shajing Avenue, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong China
You can also contact us at any time by visiting https://www.leadrp.net online customer service system or calling any of our customer service numbers.